Gawlo Xyooj

Happiness ^^

Friday, April 10, 2009

I MISS HER!!


I MISS my sister!! She was who made me HAPPY and now that shes gone! I feel so CRUsh inside living in darkness!! I miss her so MUCHIE MUCH!! I Wiish that i can see her again! I wanna hear her laugh again, her smile, her chuckle, her voice her everything that I MISSED so much!! I wish i could turn back TIME and spend time with her!! I feel bad!! I didn't really spend time with her because school had started and I had to stay after tutorials! I wanna CRY, wanna change spot with her so she didn't have to go through so much PAIN!!! I LOVE her!! I just want her to know that I really miss and want to see her so much again!! If only i can, i would hold her and never let her go!! I miss her!! Why did it have to happen? Why can't it be me instead!! Sometime LIFE is just not FAIR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment