Gawlo Xyooj

Happiness ^^

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Npab Nauj Dhau!


Right now I'm talking to Lameo. He's being a butt like that since I don't know how to multi-task; talking and typing at the same time. Blah!

Anyways, I'm so excited for Christmas! I can't wait until me and Hun take the kids to go sledding and than come back home to bake some cookies. But most definitely, enjoying a warm cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows to go along with it. I'm sure it'll be a blast and hopefully everything will go accordingly and smoothly.

Yet, I SO CAN'T WAIT FOR MY SHOPPING SPREE WITH HUN! We're gonna go shopping after X-Mas. YES! MOA HERE WE COME! Hehe ;D Sigh, it has been the longest since we've shop.

I'm so grateful to have Hun. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love him with all my heart. Come January. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment