Gawlo Xyooj

Happiness ^^

Saturday, March 28, 2009

About Me

Hi there everyone(=

My name is Chee Xiong and I am a 10th Grade IB at Patrick Henry High School. C/O of "2011" I am officially 16 years old. My favorite color is ORANGE!! I love to eat SUSHIs!! I love READing! Especially romance novels. I can't wait until SUMMER!!! I am so excited! Can't wait until I go picnicing with my whole family!! Doing outdoor activities!! I love to go FISHING but I don't like to eat FISH!! I am not a big FAN of SEA FOODs! Can't wait until the weather gets WARMer! So i can wear SHORTz!! For this summer, I want to go swimMING! But i suck at TREADing in the deep end! LOL =D. Oh yeah, hopefully i get to work this summer through the Step-Up program!! I really need a job this summer!! I'm gonna be a junior this FALL! and... i LOVE to just have FUN!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Chee! this is a beautiful piece that you made!
    well ummm follow my blogs too. i seen you wrote alot but the page can not be found. :) all your quotes and stuff. i'm updating! and you should too! :) I'll have new ones update very SOON! :::D

    ReplyDelete